XTAM provides a series of built-in reports that help to locate objects, find user activity, understand permissions and view audit events throughout the system.
The following reports are available to XTAM System Administrators and Auditors to view, search and export.
- Access report provides a list of all users (unwound from groups) that have access to the selected object, their level of access and how they have been granted access (Group Membership, Individual ACL, Global Role or Global Permission).
Read about the Access report here.
- Audit Log that provides a report of audit events captured throughout the XTAM solution by all users and activities. Use this report to investigate Audit Events in XTAM.
Read about the Audit Log report here.
- Inventory report provides a list of all objects (records and folders) along with their metadata and permissions. Use this report to find objects based on metadata, activity or permissions.
Read about the Inventory report here.
- Job History report provides a list of all Jobs or Tasks that have already been executed, along with their details. Use this report to find details about scheduled or previously executed tasks.
Read about the Job History report here.
- Job Summary report provides a list of all Jobs or Tasks that have already been executed, aggregated to illustrate a summary of their results including a number of executions per task per day. The summary can be displayed in a data-table or presented in a line chart.
Read about the Job Summary report here.
- Requests report provides a list of all Workflow Instances, including those that are active, approved and rejected. Use this report to find any information about Workflow instances and states.
Read about the Requests report here.
- Sessions report provides a list of all Active and Completed remote sessions in XTAM. Use this report to investigate session activity and to access video and keystroke recordings.
Read about the Sessions report here.
- Session Events report provides a list of all keystrokes, clipboard text and command sequences users entered during any remote session. Use this report to investigate session activity and search for keystroke or command entries throughout all sessions.
Read about the Session Events report here.
- Statistics report provide a graphical understanding of various categories of objects throughout the XTAM system. Use these reports to understand system usage and various trends over time.
Read about the Statistics report here.
- Users report provides a list of all users and groups that have accessed XTAM. Use this report to understand user behavior, activity, permissions and IP based locations.
Read about the Users report here.
- Workflows report provides a list of all XTAM workflows along with their templates, bindings and configuration. Use this report to understand where Workflows are deployed and how they are configured.
Read about the Workflows report here.
If you would like to send XTAM events to your SIEM or Syslog server, then please refer to this page for more information.