The Tasks report provides a list of all records that have at least one task associated to them, along with each task’s details. Please note that records that have no tasks will be excluded from this report.
The following options are provided with the Tasks report
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV or PDF file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Tasks report
- Record: Displays the name of the record and its record type.
- Tasks: Displays the list of all Tasks associated to this record in the format: Script Name (Policy Event).
- Shadow Account: Displays the associated Shadow Account that is configured to executed the record’s Task. If no Shadow Account is assigned, then the column value will be empty.
- Inheritance: Displays whether the record’s task list is unique to this record (Unique) or if it is inherited from a parent (Inherited).