Privileged Access Management
Security for your Privileged Accounts, Assets and Tasks; when, where and how you need it most.
Simple Install. Zero Agents. Affordable Pricing. Unlimited Use.
Explore our PAM Features & Highlights Below
Protect your privileged accounts, secrets, certificates and keys from threats both within and beyond your firewall
Privileged Account Management
With Xton Access Manager’s Privileged Account Management, we ensure all access (passwords, keys, certificates, documents and more) to privileged accounts are kept safe, secure and out of the reach of these threats, both internal and external. With strong password requirements, auto-resets and “no password access” built into its core, rest easy that you are taking the appropriate steps to enforce IT security.
- Identity Vault to secure, organize and share privileged account access. Now with MSP ready customer specific vaults and individual personal vaults!
- Granular permissions to ensure Admins, Users and Auditors only have least privileged access to your secure endpoints and accounts.
- Fully embedded Report engine, including audit events and logging, to understand who did what and when.
- Configurable approval workflows for additional security; Dual Control, Four-Eyes, Checkout and One-Time Passwords.
- Safely store and share SSH keys and certificates with users, employees and contractors.
- Browser extension to seamlessly auto-fill credentials for web forms.
- Truly agentless solution to ease deployment and increase adoption.
Restrict, observe and record privileged sessions, block rogue operations from being executed and create a full audit trail of events
Privileged Session Management
Xton Access Manager’s Privileged Session Management allows for the establishment of a secure, interactive session using a standard web browser to a remote Windows or Unix device while optionally providing the access password or certificate from the Secret Database automatically. It includes this key regulatory ingredient to your IT security tool belt by providing compliance officers the ability to observe in real-time or playback (or search) any previously recorded privileged sessions. Answer all your “who”, “when” and “what” privileged activity scenarios.
- Establish a secure and interactive session between the user and their privileged endpoints including Windows, Unix, Apple (Mac), AS400 (IBM iSeries), Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto Network, Telnet, VNC, Web Portals and more.
- Continue using your native client applications like PuTTY, SecureCRT or WinSCP without requiring or disclosing the use of privileged passwords or accounts.
- Join, monitor or participate in privileged sessions of other users to comply with security policies.
- Always-on logging of user keystrokes and clipboard text for continuous monitoring.
- Self-monitoring and actionable User Behavior Profiles to understand and automatically restrict behavior based on user events.
- Full Screen Video Recording, review and save privileged sessions for auditing or investigative purposes.
- Command Control to implement Whitelist or Blacklist restrictions on command execution.
- Launch native applications using secured, full trust logins.
Define policies that will automate password resets and repetitive administrative activities and jobs
Privileged Job Management
Deploying Xton Access Manager’s Privileged Job Management engine will allow these senior level administrators to pre-configure, test, restrict and delegate or automate the execution of these privileged jobs to their colleagues. With detailed oversight, notifications and approval built right in to its core, you can be assured that the task will be executed correctly and securely to all your privileged components.
- Policy based, scheduled or automated job execution like Requesting Elevated Permissions or removing users from Administrative groups.
- Periodic automated password resets including Windows Service dependencies.
- SSH Key Management to automate the rotation of keys needed for privileged system access.
- Continuous network discovery of privileged accounts.
- Configured notifications when jobs are run with included audit trail.
- Safely pre-configure repetitive tasks to delegate without divulging privileged account credentials or secrets.
We are here for you.