PAM Solutions by Industry
Invest in a Privileged Access Management solution that addresses real business requirements within any industry.
Xton Access Manager Serves all Industries
Provides the technology that are essential to securing educational industries while working within the budget constraints you face.
- Ensure access to systems that contains sensitive student and facility data is secure and audited.
- Automatically rotate privileged account credentials using strong passwords to limit the risk of phishing and social engineering attacks.
- Implement a least privileged model so users have limited permissions on their workstations and terminals.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation) and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).
Keep sensitive customer and financial data safe while ensuring the regulatory compliance of your organization.
- Limit access to sensitive terminals and web portals using “password-less” connections.
- Searchable session recordings (including video and keystrokes) to aid in forensic investigations.
- Easily scale to additional geographies (cities, countries and continents) to ensure a fluid user experience.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation), SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) and Basel.
Strengthen the information security of your organization and make operations more effective with privileged access rights management.
- Quickly and easily maintain compliance with many governmental and regulatory bodies and standards.
- Maintain strict access and audit controls for any systems that contain or connect to sensitive and PII data.
- Provides connectivity to on-premise, public and private cloud endpoints.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation) and NIST 800-53.
Protect confidential patient data and enable healthcare personnel to have safe, secure and audited access to the resource they need.
- Implement safeguards in your access control policies to maintain compliance with standards like HIPAA.
- Enforce auditing, strong passwords and “password-less” secured access to portals that contain patient data.
- Frequently rotate administrative passwords to limit the attack surface from outside threats.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation), NIST 800-171, ISO 27001 and HITRUST.
Automate and enhance your business processes to maintain security and compliance with privileged access management.
- Provide privileged control over your dynamic network and infrastructure.
- Scale security and maintenance of remote endpoints across many locations.
- Protect your back office systems like HR, Payroll and Finance from intrusions that can target both your employee and guests.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation) and NIST 800-171.
Meet client expectations, offer highly sought after security solutions and generate new streams of revenue for further growth.
- Go beyond the consultation and offer a highly trusted and deeply powerful PAM solution for your clients.
- Use internally to maintain secure access to your client’s network and infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with all types of regulations and standards for your client landscape.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation), NIST 800-171 and ISO 27001.
Retail data breaches are harmful to customer and business relationships. Maintain strong operational security policies using secure privileged access management solutions to build consumer confidence.
- Assist compliance with regulations like the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Retain consumer confidence by implementing privileged access management to protect against attacks and instrusions.
- Scale from a single location to many thousands to ensure sufficient protections are in place for all privileged accounts and systems.
- Comply with standards EU GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation), NIST 800-171 and PCI-DSS.