The Requests report provides a list of all Workflow Instances, including those that are active, approved and rejected.
The following options are provided with the Requests report
- Filtering is available for a Time option.
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV or PDF file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Requests report
- Request ID: Displays the unique ID of the request.
- Time: Displays the timestamp (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS) of when the request was submitted.
- Requester: Displays the name of the user that made the request or for which the request was made on-behalf of.
- Workflow: Displays the name of the workflow template that was used for this request.
- Action: Displays the action (i.e. Unlock or Connect) and time (minutes or range) of the request.
- Object: Displays the name and provides a link to the object that the request was made for.
- Reason: Displays the reason the user entered for submitting the request.
- Status: Displays the current status (Active, Approved or Rejected) of this request.
- Actions Menu: Provides the following options:
- Details: Displays the additional details of the request.
- Sessions: Displays any active or completed sessions associated with this request.