The Job Summary report provides a list of all Jobs or Tasks that have already been executed, aggregated to illustrate a summary of their results including a number of executions per task per day. The summary can be displayed in a data-table or presented in a line chart.
The following options are provided with the Job Summary report
- Filtering is available for Time and State options.
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV or PDF file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Job Summary report
- Date: Displays the date (MM/DD/YYYY) of when the job or task was executed against any record.
- Task: Displays the name of the associated task.
- State: Displays the state of the task.
- Result: Displays the result of the executed task. If the script does not include a Result response, then this column will be empty.
- Count: Displays the total of number of times this task was executed on this date across all records.
- Actions Menu: Provides the following options:
- Details: Displays the details or results of all the executed tasks included in the count.
- Chart: Generates a chart displaying this task across all its date ranges, states and included results.