The Bindings report provides a list of all users (unwound from groups) that have workflow bindings to the selected object, a summary of their binding configuration and how they are bound (group membership or by direct assignment).
The Bindings report is accessible from the:
- Object’s Workflows page: Any user with permission to modify an object’s workflows can view this report by clicking the Bindings Report button from the object’s Workflow page (Manage > Workflows).
The following options are provided with the Bindings report
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV or PDF file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Bindings report
- User: Displays the user’s name and (login).
- Bindings: Displays the user’s specific Binding to this object. Use the following example to understand how Binding configurations are displayed:
- IT Dept Connect Approval (business hours) /10 [Record,Connect,Task], [Work Hours], [Checkout], [10.0.0.1], [MFA] (Developers)
- IT Dept Connect Approval (business hours) — Indicates the name of the Workflow Template
- /10 — Indicates the value of the Duration parameter. If Duration is empty, this parameter will not be included.
- [Record,Connect,Task] — Indicates the configured Actions.
- [Work Hours] — Indicates the configured Time Selectors.
- [Checkout] — Indicates the configured Checkout status of either Optional or Required. If Checkout is Disabled, this value will not appear.
- [10.0.0.1] — Indicates the configured IP Filter. If IP Filter is empty, this parameter will not be included.
- [MFA] — Indicates that MFA is required. If MFA is disabled, this parameter will not be included.
- (IT) — Indicates that this user is configured as part of this binding due to them being a member of the group named Developers.