The Job History report provides a list of all Jobs or Tasks that have already been executed, along with their details.
The following options are provided with the Job History report
- Filtering is available for Time and State options.
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV or PDF file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Job History report
- Time: Displays the timestamp (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS) of when the job or task was queued.
- Type: Displays the type of execution associated to this job. For example, OnDemand or Policy based execution.
- User: Displays the account that executed the job or task. The account pamservice is used by the XTAM system for performing background or scheduled tasks. This is not a user account.
- Object: Displays the name and provides a link to the object (record or folder) that is associated to the Job or Task.
- Host: Displays the host name value from the record which executed this task.
- Task: Displays the name of the associated task.
- State: Displays current state of the task.
- Actions Menu: Provides the following options:
- Details: Displays the details or results of the executed task.