Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released new update to the Xton Access Manager software. This update adds an interactive terminal GUI for native SSH clients, more options for the record search and better support for full screen RDP sessions. More specifically, the release 2.3.201811191811 adds the following:
- Interactive terminal shell for native SSH clients to browse and filter the list of available assets as well as to initiate connections using interactive commands
- The option to search for objects referencing records specified in the search criteria
- Support for fixed-sized RDP sessions created with Full-Screen option initially opened to fill the complete session screen
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Using the XTAM SSH Proxy Interface for Record Selection
- XTAM Search Query Options
- REST API Shell Scripts
- REST API PowerShell Scripts
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.