Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released new update to the Xton Access Manager software. This update adds an option to lock and unlock local users on demand or after a brut force password attacks, adds several options to set up discovered accounts in the system vault and adds indexed playback for sessions made by native SSH clients. More specifically, the release 2.3.201810142210 adds the following:
- The option to lock and unlock local users
- Support to specify the method of associating account with the auto-imported records from the discovery process including three options: a) Use the account successfully connected to a destination host during the discovery process; b) Use a referenced record to maintain the same account (such as domain Administrator) for several auto-imported records; c) Use specified account name to rely on password set logic defined on the record type task list
- Added support for indexed session recording playback for native SSH clients enabling jumping to the playback position from the selected session event
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Privileged Session Management
- REST API Shell Scripts
- REST API PowerShell Scripts
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.