Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.201912082248
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update adds record search option to all application screens by using top level search bar and also adds several PAM controls to RDP Proxy sessions established using native RDP clients.
Added record search option to all application screens by using top level search bar
This update adds the option to execute search from virtually every application screen by using top-level search bar following the ENTER key. The top-bar search supports every application search criteria described in the article XTAM Search Query Options below. This extended search accessibility allows to quickly switch between records managed in the vault with less mouse clicks.
Added several PAM controls to RDP Proxy sessions
The update adds several typical PAM controls to the RDP Proxy sessions established using native RDP clients. Specifically, the update introduces the following PAM services for RDP sessions
- The option to terminate RDP Proxy sessions from the Sessions report.
- Support for dynamic credentials to support red-forest security model dynamically substituting stored login credentials during session access unique for each user
- Support for pass-through credentials allowing users to access remote Windows servers using native RDP tools with their own credentials used to login to PAM Server
- Support for just in time access request enforcement for sessions established using native RDP tools including interactive approval, auto-approval and restricted access
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Your December 2019 XTON Access Manager Newsletter!
- 5 Truths You Should Know About PAM Software
- Creating secure RDP proxy sessions using your native Desktop or Mobile Applications
- XTAM Search Query Options
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured image for this article is Designed by Freepik