Your October 2019 XTON Access Manager Newsletter!
We’ve heard from customers about the challenge of Multi-Factor Authentication and Shared accounts. This month our development team added a number of new features to XTAM including the ability store Google Authenticator App secret key in XTAM with the option to generate tokens for shared accounts. This new feature allows you to enforce the use of MFA when logging into the product with shared privileged accounts. Other features added over the last 30 days include:
- Workflow approvals using email
- New options to support DevOps teams
- New command line interface controls
- Ability to import privileged accounts from discovered hosts
- Enhanced KeePass import
- Oracle SQL Developer 2019 RemoteApp support
- And more…
Details on all the updates are below.