Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released new update to the Xton Access Manager software. This update adds retention policy enforcement for scheduled system exports, adds user and group search in connected directories and improves password reset option for Unix and Windows endpoints. More specifically, the release 2.3.201811042134 adds the following:
- Retention policy enforcement for scheduled system exports
- The option to search any connected user directory for users and groups
- The option to configure server keyboard layout for RDP sessions
- Password reset verification routine by attempting to log in to a remote system using new password in PowerShell and SSH password reset strategies
- Support for grouping and filtering parameters on the administration settings screen
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- XTAM REST API Example for VBScript
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.