Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202003152317
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update improved application WEB GUI navigation user experience and optimized response performance of folder and record browsing.
Optimized GUI navigation performance and user experience
This update added click-able navigation to record type from the record view screen for system administrators. The update also optimized response performance of folders and record browser for large vaults. Both updates improve overall user experience for users accessing the system using WEB GUI.
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Automated Account Password Reset for Multiple Active Directory Servers
- XTAM use of Secure Connectivity to Active Directory Domain Controller
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- Stream XTAM Event Messages to Windows Event Log
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 2+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured images for this article is Bike Vectors by Vecteezy