Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202012132324
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update adds the option to save and reuse filters for My Access Requests report, added more regional keyboard layouts for RDP Sessions, and improved visual appearance of PDF exports for Inventory and Session reports.
Added the option to save and reuse filters for My Access Requests report
The update adds the option for an approver to save filters on Management / My Workflows / My Requests report screen simplifying process of approval of selected access requests. Approvers can customize the report to target specific users or time range to quickly select, approve or reject relevant requests.
Added more regional keyboard layouts for RDP Sessions
The update adds Spanish Latin American, French Belgium and Hungarian keyboard layout options to WEB RDP Sessions. The update also added Danish, German Swiss, Spanish Latin American, French Belgium and Hungarian keyboard layouts to RDP Proxy Sessions.
Added the option to control forwarding host and forwarding port when connecting to SSH tunnels built using SSH Proxy
The update adds security restrictions on the SSH Proxy tunnels forward hosts and ports to limit user options to connect to only allowed servers and ports in the destination networks. The option allows to define strictly controlled tunnel options for specified point-to-point communications. When the tunnel is designed to connect only to specified service on selected computers, the option restrict the option for a user to connect to other computers or to other services by building different tunnel through the same privileged asset. SSH Proxy produces Operation Error audit log record for the attempt to build a tunnel for restricted forward host or port.
To enable the option add the following fields to the record type of the tunnel record
- AllowedHosts (Type: String, Display name: Allowed Hosts) with value is a comma separated list of allowed host, host:port, mask/bits or ipFrom-ipTo range (example: 10.0.0.31,10.0.0.26:1521,10.1.2.0/24,10.2.0.10-10.2.0.30)
- AllowedPorts (Type: String, Display name: Allowed Ports) with value is a comma separated list of allowed port or portFrom-portTo range (example: 1433,14000-14100)
- Your December 2020 XTON Access Manager Newsletter!
- AWS Command Line Utility Proxy
- Transparent Perimeter deployment
- XTAM Gateway
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 2+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured image for this article is Flat vector created by vectorjuice – www.freepik.com
Icons Vectors by Vecteezy