Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202012202247
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update adds the option the option for Remote Worker Nodes to service multiple Master Nodes, extended support for Windows Server 2008 access through RDP Proxy using several different brands of native RDP clients, and improved performance of system export.
Added the option for Remote Worker Nodes to service multiple Master Nodes
The update adds the option for Remote Worker Nodes to service multiple Master Nodes. This option allows organizations to architect efficient access network servicing assets hosted at the same cloud datacenter to independent clients.
This function is useful for an MSP providing access to assets of multiple clients hosted at the same datacenter to several internal or external groups managing those assets. In this case, one single remote node cluster inside the datacenter will service all groups each with the independent master nodes interested to manage these assets. The function also provides MSP the cost efficient option to gradually migrate managed assets from multiple clients datacenters into a hosted cloud location reusing access infrastructure of hosted cloud network.
Use the following configuration on the remote node to configure multiple master node connections. Note that the index in master node configuration allows to specify multiple connection. Also note that the default configuration given by xtam.remote.* parameters is still necessary and used to designate a primary master node connection to serve as a main monitoring point for the remote node.
- xtam.remote.enabled – Flag to enable master node configuration for multi-master node deployment
- xtam.remote.url – Master node URL in multi-master node deployment
- xtam.remote.user – Master node user in multi-master node deployment
- xtam.remote.password – Master node password in multi-master node deployment
- xtam.remote.token – Master node password token in multi-master node deployment to use instead of user and password
Improved performance of system export
The update adds 10x performance improvement to the system export. It allows system owners to schedule system export more frequently and during active hours.
- Cybersecurity Trends for Watch in 2021
- Your December 2020 XTON Access Manager Newsletter!
- XTAM Gateway
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 2+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured image for this article is Background vector created by rawpixel.com – www.freepik.com