Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202003222309
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update added the option for all workflow approvers to terminate (force-checkin) or re-assign active requests and improved workflow binding configuration by displaying workflow design for the selected templates.
Added the option for workflow approvers to checkin active requests
This update added the option for all configured workflow approvers to terminate (force checkin) or re-assign active requests. The option allows to involve larger group of managers and supervisors related to selected assets to reassign work orders to different users.
Improved workflow binding configuration
The update improved workflow binding configuration by displaying workflow design for the selected templates when creating or reviewing the workflow associations. The option simplifies workflow configuration by providing better visibility to the approval process. The template design includes automatic, restricted and interactive design schemes with the steps and associated approvers for multi-level approval cycles.
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- XtonTech BLOG: Is Your Remote Access Policy a Security Risk?
- Solutions Review Q-n-A on Remote Access with Mark Klinchin of Xton
- Secure Access Control Over Your Network And Cloud with XtonTech Remote Employee Gateway (without a VPN)
- Secure Access Control Over Your Network And Cloud with Remote Employee Gateway: 10 Minute Install, Free for New installs until June 1, 2020
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- Stream XTAM Event Messages to Windows Event Log
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 2+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured images for this article is Business vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com