Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202109052240
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update added Search Center GUI as well as REST API option to use OR criteria in search, and improved audit logging and special sequences support when enforcing Command Control in SSH Proxy sessions.
Added the option to use OR criteria in search
The update added Search Center GUI as well as REST API option to use simple OR criteria in search to join high level clauses with the OR condition. Below are some examples of the query strings:
- Telnet OR archived:Telnet – to search for archived or not archived records that contain substring Telnet in record name, description of indexed fields
- type:Telnet OR type:AS400 – to search for records of Telnet or AS400 record types
- Telnet OR AS400 – to search for records that contain Telnet or AS400 substring in record name, description of indexed fields
Improved Command Control support for SSH Proxy Sessions
The update added support for audit logging forbidden commands entered by the administrators during SSH Proxy sessions run under Command Control policies. The update also introduced /ctrl-c and /ctrl-d meta-commands to send special sequences to Command Control SSH Proxy sessions.
- Importing Records to XTAM from Third Party Systems
- NGINX Configuration
- Command Control
- Getting Started with Command Control Policies
- XTAM Cloud Gateway
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- Xton Access Manager Help
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 4+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.