Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202101032321
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update adds quick password reconciliation option for local shadow accounts on Unix hosts, and added support for zero trust access to VMWare vSphere portal.
Added quick password reconciliation option for local shadow accounts on Unix hosts
The update added initially hidden Unix Host with Reconcile Account record type with two additional hidden fields: Reconcile Account User (ReconcileUser) and Reconcile Account Password (ReconcilePassword) and an additional task Password Reset Reconcile SSH allowing to specify secondary account on record for password reconciliation with the following functionality:
- Password reset for the primary account is performed using reconcile account to support the case with the primary password reset by the operator during the remote session
- Check Status job is executed using primary account on record
- Failure of Check Status job automatically triggers Password Reset job
- New task Password Reset Reconcile SSH for this record type allows to reset reconcile account password following regular job execution policies (periodic, after event, etc)
- The record type allows extension by adding two more fields (ReconcileUserSU and ReconcilePasswordSU) for the Switch User option for the reconcile account and management of its password
- Reconciliation Account
- XTAM Gateway
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 2+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured image for this article is Business vector created by gstudioimagen – www.freepik.com