Xton Access Manager Product Update 2.3.202010042300
Today we released new update to the Xton Privileged Access Manager software. This update adds Dashboard screen featuring visual representation of aggregated key metrics about assets, sessions, jobs and user activity.
Added system dashboard screen
The update added Dashboard screen featuring visual representation of aggregated key metrics about assets, sessions, jobs and user activity. System dashboard displays weekly aggregated statistics by day of the week. The dashboard specifically includes the following charts:
- Total sessions number and sessions duration
- Number of created sessions by session type (RDP, SSH, RDP Proxy, SSH Proxy Shell, SSH Proxy tunnel, SFTP, etc)
- Number of records and folders trend by day
- Jobs by execution state
- 5 most active users for the last 7 days
- Number of active sessions in selected hour heat map
Dashboard screen is located in Records section of the left-side menu available for Auditors and System Administrators. Dashboard screen could be selected as the home page using Management / My Profile / Preferences / Starting View user preference.
Dashboard screen allows quickly evaluate how users are using the system and how system maintains privileged credentials in the network.
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Dashboard FAQ
- Prompt User for Connection Parameters (host, user, password, dynamic port)
- XTAM Gateway
- XTAM REST API Documentation
- XTAM Password Vault Free Trial Download
- Xton Access Manager User Manual
- Getting Started Guide
- Xton Technologies News and Events
- Xton Access Manager How-To Guides
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 2+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager for Privileged Access Management (PAM) provides complete, control for your privileged passwords, secrets, certificates and documents to meet audit requirements while limiting your risk of security breaches. It’s easy to install, affordable, cloud-ready and offers unlimited use and storage
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.
The Featured image for this article is Business vector created by stories – www.freepik.com