Xton Technologies to Showcase New Hybrid Access Security Solution for Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructure at RSA Conference 2019
New XTAM offering helps companies reduce security risks and meet audit requirements by providing employees, remote workers or trusted partners with secure access to corporate systems.
PHILADELPHIA, PA, January 8, 2019 – Xton Technologies, a provider of privileged access management solutions, today announced the release of XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker software which provides companies with secure access control for their corporate network and cloud infrastructure. Companies can securely lock systems and secrets behind a firewall and use XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker to provide access to only trusted personnel using Active Directory logins, single sign on (SSO) or multi-factor authentication (MFA). Hybrid Access Security Broker also includes monitoring, video recording and notifications required for auditing and compliance. Xton Technologies will showcase Hybrid Access Security Broker at the RSA Conference 2019, March 4 – 8 in San Francisco.
“Today companies need to provide workers and partners with access to cloud and network systems – anytime, anywhere and on any device. However, this creates new security challenges that can open the door for bad actors to hijack privileged credentials and move around your network,” said Mark Klinchin, CEO of Xton Technologies. “XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker software helps companies create a security perimeter across hybrid IT environments and block malicious outsiders by forcing trusted users to go through XTAM to access corporate systems. This enforces security, provides access control and reporting on user activity. Companies can feel confident that their infrastructure will remain secure from threats and meet regulatory requirements.”
XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker is affordable, easy to deploy and scalable to meet the security needs of businesses of all sizes. XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker allows access to Windows, Unix, AWS, Azure, network devices, Web Portals, mainframes, privileged and shared accounts and applications. With Hybrid Access Security Broker IT departments can:
- Secure remote access with Web or Native Client Support by supporting client applications such as PuTTY, SecureCRT and WinSCP, including SSH Proxy and SSH Tunnel options or through secure connections to Web Sites or Web Management Portals without disclosing the required login credentials.
- Share access to servers, IoT devices, Web portals or privileged accounts using standard RDP, SSH, Telnet, VNC and HTTPS protocols.
- Limit access by account or system using configurable control policies such as setting parameters on the time of day, location (IP address), or days of the week in order to enforce greater control.
- Configure and implement approval workflows (also known as Dual Control, Four-Eyes or Peer Approval) to privileged records for additional security.
- Ensure compliance with fully embedded auditing and reporting features to understand what, when and by whom systems, computers and devices are accessed.
- Setup alerts and notifications to be aware when users are sharing, accessing or working with your systems.
Xton Technologies will demonstrate XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker at the RSA Conference in the RSAC Early Stage Expo in Booth 39. To schedule an appointment at the show contact email@example.com.
To learn more about the XTAM Hybrid Access Security Broker or download a free trial, visit https://www.xtontech.com/products/access-broker/.
About Xton Technologies
Xton Technologies makes it easy and affordable to have strong security for your privileged access. Our enterprise grade XT Access Manager is purpose built to protect against malicious or accidental access from both within and beyond your firewall. The XTAM platform works across the corporate network, third party cloud infrastructure and is accessible using any modern browser on the desktop or mobile. To learn more please visit www.xtontech.com.