Your June 2020 XTON Access Manager Newsletter!
The Xton Team made a number of enhancements to the XTAM product. This month we added
- New Plugin for Ansible
- New MFA Configuration Page
- SSH Agent Forwarding
- Session Recording for SCP File Transfer
Be sure to read our popular articles on Protecting PII and Personal Data During a Pandemic and 10 Questions to ask PAM Vendors. Details on all the XTAM updates are below
- More easily define minimum and maximum workflow request time or character limits;
- Expanded keystroke event responses to support mouse clicks and function keys;
- New option to re-encrypt existing records;
- New placeholders for email templates; and
- Updated more pages to support additional table controls like pagination, sorting and export.