Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released new update to the Xton Access Manager software. This update adds Personal Vault support for each system user with record sharing capability as well as the option to support multi-domain Active Directory forests. More specifically, the release 2.3.201808192232 adds the following:
- Support for a Personal Vault for each system user for personal records management with sharing capabilities between system users
- Support for multi-domain forests for Active Directory users authentication and access
The theme of the week at Xton Tech was SAML integration of XTAM user directory with various SSO Identity Providers. In addition to the already existing integration scenarios with Okta and ADFS we helped our clients to implement federations with Forticode Cipherise and Azure AD (including Microsoft MFA enabled).
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Secure Personal Vaults for your Own Secrets
- Using Authentication Tokens for XTAM REST APIs
- XTAM Dynamic Credential Option for Session Management
- Remote Session Pass-Through Login Credentials
- Remote Session Dynamic Login Credentials
- Prompt User for Connection Parameters
- XTAM Search Query Options
- MSP and MSSP Privileged Access Management Software
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.