Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released new update to the Xton Access Manager software. This update adds support for native applications launched on remote Unix application hosts. More specifically, the release 2.3.201807292306 adds the following:
- Support for native applications (such as mysql client) launched on the Unix application hosts with workflow-controlled permission-based access, high-trust login, session and session events recordings and video playback using browser based experience
- Support for native applications (such as mysql client) launched on the Unix application hosts with workflow-controlled permission-based access, high-trust login and session events recordings using local SSH clients experience
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- MSP and MSSP Privileged Access Management Software
- Automatic Command Execution During SSH Login (Unix Application Host container configuration)
- Privileged Access Management for Apple (Mac) Hosts and Endpoints
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.