Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released new update to the Xton Access Manager software. This update improves performance of handling large number of records during import and display operations, adds local port forwarding and SOCKS proxy support for high-trust access through SSH Proxy enabling non-SSH native client side applications to access resources inside corporate network through SSH tunnel, adds an option for a local user to update the profile (including password change) and adds support for Google Chrome-based remote WEB applications and Informix database password reset. More specifically, the release 2.3.201807152234 adds the following:
- SSH Proxy support for local port forwarding with high-trust login option
- SSH Proxy support for SOCKS proxy with high-trust login option
- The option to update current user profile for local users including self-service password reset
- Support for Informix database with the options to check database connections status and reset password for the database account
- Support for workflow controlled access to Google Chrome WEB applications using remote application host with high-trust login without revealing password, session and in-session events recording
Please review key features documentation and product news using the links below
- Front-End Server Architecture for PAM Deployment
- Explore Our PAM Features and Highlights
- Explore a pre-configured live demo in our environment
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.