Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released our Xton Access Manager software. Release 2.3.201803112233 adds the following:
- Support for command line file transfer from remote Unix server to the local computer during active session using XTAM tool (xtam -d FILE)
- Support for quick file transfer from remote Windows server to the local computer by copying (drag-and-drop) file to Downloads folder of the XTAM Drive on the remote server that triggers file download in the session browser
- Support for file upload to a remote server using drag-and-drop operation to the session screen. For Windows remote server the file uploads to the root of the XTAM drive. For Unix remote computers the file uploads to the root of the current users home directory unless the destination changed using XTAM tool (xtam -s DIRECTORY)
- The option to subscribe for in-session key stroke events to receive alerts and email notifications when certain key sequence typed during sessions
Please review key features documentation using the links below
- Best Practices Guide provides insights into both Concepts and Design elements for users looking to build out their PAM deployment
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.