Xton Access Manager Product Update
Today we released our Xton Access Manager software. Release 2.3.201711122302 adds the following features.
- Support for file transfer to- and from- remote Unix systems through SSH connection channel using the current active browser session
- Support for remote Unix system file explorer through SSH connection channel using the current active browser session
- The option to reset password for AS400 server accounts
- The option to reset password for Azure AD accounts
- The option to add individual records to favorites
- The option to show Favorite folders and records in a special section of the record navigator
- A permission level for task execution activities with the ability to grant or revoke Execute, Review and Manage record tasks as well as to enforce granted permissions when executing, reviewing and managing record tasks
- Support for background rendering of session recordings to video files that allows users to leave the session report page while converting recordings to videos
There are some other issues fixed and new functions implemented. See release notes for details:
The software requires about five minutes to install on a freshly built Windows or Linux server or desktop with 1+ Gb RAM and no pre-requisites. After installation, please follow our Getting Started Guide for step-by-step introduction to the application.
Read the product documentation including Windows and Linux installation instructions as well as Getting Started Guide: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/documentation/
Follow this link for the instructions how to update the existing setup: https://www.xtontech.com/resources/faq/updating-xton-access-manager-version/
Check the software pricing, including options and licensing FAQ: https://www.xtontech.com/store/
We appreciate your feedback and comments about Xton Access Manager and also about handling privileged accounts, passwords, keys and certificates as well as sessions to remote computers in general.
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Xton Technologies team
Xton Access Manager is an agentless cross-platform privileged account and access management solution with unlimited licensing model built from the ground up with an enterprise feature set yet simple, without your typical enterprise cost and effort.
Please fill out this form to receive a download link to get started today, even on your current desktop or laptop. Documentation is available to help or you can email or call us to request a trial extension, discuss questions and share your feedback. We would love to talk to you.